Sunday, April 22, 2007

Finally summoned enough courage to bring up the conclusion. I guess I have to do it, or we will be struggling in uncertainty. I am sorry for everything. I am just that screwed up, forever rushing in to start something without taking care of what follows. Even though I know it will not work, we still take it on persistently. I hope this is the right thing to do. I am really not sure. I am sorry.

I guess I am having another crisis in life right now, feeling rather grey about the future.

Too much ambiguity, too much problems, too pessimistic.

I need a good dose of stimulant and great deal of distraction to get away from this drama mama disposition.

Heck, the world is crazy anyway.

Sorry rubbish.

For you, I hope you continue to pick up from here and live a better life from now on. I will miss the fond memories but I will not look back. Nobody is certain about the future but it’s the surprises in life that get us going. All the best, piggy.

For the rest, don’t ask.