Wednesday, September 20, 2006


I am really surprised at the fact that there were so many Malaysians here. I have met more than 10 of them to date and have been hanging out closely with some of them. In fact we have been so united that we go places together, share our groceries and cooked every possible dinner together. I have never been into groupie but I guess I have to do this here, for being a lone ranger will be difficult. I have a classic example as there is this Japanese guy, probably in his early twenties stays beside me but he declined all our attempts to befriend him and forever acting cool. That leaves him with no friend and always seen going in and out alone. He is missing out lots of fun and laughter that he would have got from joining us and most importantly, a lot of useful information that we only hear and share among friends. And I guess he must be really bored too, judging from his frown on the face all the time. Anyway what can you do in that tiny room all day if you are not going out with friends? Anyway back to the group, all of them are relatively young and it is a good fuse of different personalities. I am again, the oldest in the group but it does feel good to stay within, even though at times I will think that they are childish, but isn’t it boring to have a group of matured adults doing nothing but talks about problems in life or soccer all the time?


No comments: