Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The day is finally here after years of determination, months of planning and days of haste preparation. Everything was in great rush. Managed to meet some friends in a hustle and after some sentimental moments at the airport, here I am, typing this virgin entry in the city of my dream, London.

Here is a shout out to everyone, thanks for coming to the airport and the wonderful gifts, messages and hugs. I am here safe and sound and really miss having you guys around. Two years, after all is not a long time I reckon (but it is enough for you to have a baby or two) I will see you again really soon.

I have decided to start this blog as my life journal in London. I have prepared four years for this and I hope it will change my life for good. I can already feel the different vibe once I set foot at Heathrow. I hope this is a start for something wonderful.

No comments: