Saturday, January 29, 2011

First day at the ward… well technically 2nd day, counting from 3pm yesterday. Still spotting a weird sensation at the head while typing this, it’s not exactly giddiness, just a discomfort that keeps on distracting my will to concentrate. It’s just annoying that the symptoms persist without any significant cause, I hope they could nail it soon.

Never been warded my whole life, so the experience is daunting. I don’t like it because while I am the sober one, watching other ill patients make me fear, and suffer for them. People are here for all kinds of reason -

old uncle beside me had abdominal pain and letting out hard stools
old uncle opposite me had a stomach the size of 2 big balloons and he wants prata for all his meals
old uncle diagonally across me… I dunno what’s wrong, but I mistaken him as an auntie because another uncle was feeding him porridge when I admitted.

The nurses have been repeatedly coming to me to take my blood, each time poking into a different veins, already 4 holes poked so far, and countless ECG, blood pressure check, and 4 different doctors have came, all asked the same questions over and over again, did the same check over and over again. Each time without a conclusion, I am starting to get a bit impatient.

I have been mentally prepared that no special test would be conducted at least until Monday, so that’s 48 hours for me to kill in a 500 sq feet room, with malfunction tv set, view of the rainy Chinatown, 3 uncles that don’t talk and hospital diet that comes with a selection on glossy menu.

I pray hard that this visit will clear all my doubts and I could get out feeling like a new person again, I have always been a healthy person and I want to be healthy.

And I am really grateful for you, for standing by me all this while. You might not know how much it meant for me to see your smile last night, when I am all by myself in this cold dark room. Thanks for helping me to pull it through.









4 comments:

kuanth said...

you wrote a post to thanks me in your blog, i will feel shy de!

anyway, as long as you are doing something now. Don't worry too much!

oakleyses said...

new balance, timberland pas cher, nike roshe run uk, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, hollister pas cher, polo lacoste, coach purses, nike tn, nike air force, true religion outlet, sac hermes, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors, michael kors outlet, nike blazer pas cher, true religion jeans, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, nike air max uk, burberry handbags, michael kors, ray ban pas cher, uggs outlet, true religion outlet, north face uk, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet online, ralph lauren uk, guess pas cher, kate spade, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet online, ray ban uk, vans pas cher, hollister uk, nike free uk, sac vanessa bruno, uggs outlet, replica handbags, burberry outlet, hogan outlet, north face, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk

oakleyses said...

herve leger, valentino shoes, hollister, nike trainers uk, longchamp uk, iphone cases, mont blanc pens, ghd hair, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, converse, converse outlet, insanity workout, lancel, beats by dre, nike air max, ralph lauren, mac cosmetics, mcm handbags, oakley, hollister clothing, nike huaraches, nike roshe run, asics running shoes, reebok outlet, timberland boots, vans outlet, ray ban, hermes belt, north face outlet, celine handbags, north face outlet, louboutin, instyler, gucci, abercrombie and fitch, baseball bats, chi flat iron, p90x workout, lululemon, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, nfl jerseys, hollister, babyliss, wedding dresses, vans, ferragamo shoes, new balance shoes

oakleyses said...

ugg uk, doudoune moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, hollister, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, links of london, canada goose, louis vuitton, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, pandora uk, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, swarovski, coach outlet, ugg, moncler, thomas sabo, moncler uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, toms shoes