Monday, June 08, 2009

beery beautiful

Aww look ma, an entry.

All thanks to Talia’s emo song at her blog, it spears my heart and this utterance became a manifestation. Actually in perpetual occasions i feel the need to write, but winds down everytime the hand touches the keyboard. Too much hassle i guess, and i am not exactly that articulate when it comes to these things.

The last week has been quite a wreck. It has been a while since i got myself drunk, you guys know i can’t handle alcohol.. and I hated that feeling. But it has been 3 times this week, I am sick of it. Yet it seems, that was the only way to lift me out from that miserable state of mind. When girls aloud go ‘something’s gonnna oohhh... makes my heart go booom boom...” and i go “yeahh.. and no one gonna gets hurt”.. Call me delusional, i think i am starting to believing in drinking to be happy.

Work has been terribly terribly busy, i have got some of the most exciting projects on my plate and while life should be so perfect, I can’t seem to anchor my heartstring anywhere. I can’t exactly work when I am not feeling the ground. I get floated off to whatever direction the rambling thoughts move.

On the subject of my return, I know i have upset some of you with a much delayed schedule.. but trust me, i am feeling the aggraviation too. I am both irritated and confused actually. It makes it even harder to conform to thinking sensibly. Anyway I am pretty sure the end is near and I would be home very very soon.

And when i am home, i need your TLC ok? I will not hassle the married couples but Talia, you HAVE TO be my full time girlfriend, haha...

Ok finally, call for wish list, please let me know if you have anything you would like from London, Yiyong has ordered his triple chocolate crunch, how about you guys? Let me know soon especially those that requires delivery ok? It could well be my final oppurtunity to bring you something back from here, so don’t be shy.

Now i gonna go finish my gin shaking to Roisin Murphy’s Overpowered... hmm love that song so much!

4 comments:

max said...

hope you are fine k
take gd care

nut said...

aiyo my dear, you should know well enough that we wouldn't be upset with u for real right? And what married couples all? U discriminating non-singles isit? huh huh?! lOL.. 人回来就好,设么东西都不用买。okie? Hugs~

oakleyses said...

prada outlet, replica watches, nike roshe, ugg boots, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren, jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, louboutin pas cher, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, ray ban sunglasses, polo outlet, nike air max, nike free run, oakley sunglasses wholesale, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, nike outlet, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, kate spade outlet, air max, oakley sunglasses, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, burberry pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, christian louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin uk, michael kors pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches

oakleyses said...

ugg uk, doudoune moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, canada goose, pandora jewelry, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, hollister, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, moncler, links of london, canada goose, louis vuitton, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, pandora uk, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, swarovski, coach outlet, ugg, moncler, thomas sabo, moncler uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, toms shoes